I was recently sent a 2 in 1 spray mop/floor cleaner. At first I thought there is no way this will replace my trusty mop and bucket but I will give it a go anyway.
Well, well, well…Let me tell you about Wiz Mops!
About the product.
- 2 in 1 Mop – You get both a spray mop and a window cleaner attachment in your kit.
- 600 ML Bottle – The bottle can be easily removed from the holder to fill the floor cleaner of your choice – remember to keep it clean and to empty it after use.
- Microfiber Pad – The Pad can be reused for up to 100 washes.
- The Spray Handle – Remember the red spray button will remain loose till the time you fix it to the bottom handle.
- The Click -Only when both the handles are properly fixed will you be able to use the spray mop – Listen for the “Click” when you assemble the mop.
I was surprised by how easy the mop was put together, It was literally click, click done!
If you are a parent with a messy toddler, this has been made for you!
After meal clean ups are quick and easy, plus the kids love to use the mop so they can even help you…bonus!!
It’s light and easy to move around the floor. I would recommend this to anyone who has shoulder, wrist, arm or joint problems as its so lightweight! Its actually a pleasure to use.
Since having the spray mop my floors are much cleaner, even my hubby has started to use it!
Even cleaning the windows!!
- FOR WINDOWS & GLASSES TOO: The 4-foot mop includes a special attachment for cleaning windows and wiping down mirrors & other glass surfaces. Bottle holder has lock to keep it from falling out.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Wiz Mops want you to be positively thrilled with this very functional mop! If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, let them know and they will make it right.
Wiz Mop have offered Welsh Mummy Blogs readers a 15% discount on the Spray Mop.
You can purchase yours by clicking SPRAY MOP
Coupon Code – 15OFFWIZ (Applicable on Amazon)
I received a complimentary Wiz Mop cleaning system for an honest review. All views and opinions are my own.