As a steward you will work under the direction of the BBC Events Management Team. Each volunteer will be assigned a specific position and will be fully briefed.
Stewards must be:
- Over the age of 18
- Willing to attend a 1.5 hour briefing the day before filming on Tues 5 Sept and commit to a full day of filming from 8.30am – 17.00 / 17.30pm on Weds 6 Sept
- Have a good level of stamina and be prepared to be on their feet for most of the day
- Helping with the management of the queuing visitors to this event
- Assisting with the management of visitors queuing to have their items appraised
- Monitoring restricted areas
- Keeping an eye out for any visitors needing assistance
- Aid with the provision of refreshments for the specialists at their tables
- Help with running of the waiting room where those being filmed await their recording slot
Tea/ coffee and lunch breaks will be scheduled and the day promises to be an exciting and fun one! You can also bring along your items for valuation.
For more information please email [email protected] with your details including: name, address, postcode, contact phone number.
Your name will be added to a list and you will be contacted with confirmation that your application has been successful. We anticipate there will be considerable demand for this exciting opportunity so the advice is not to delay in sending in your details.