Please note, this is not my guide. I have permission to share
We live in a world of technology. I have shared a post about creating a balance between family time and screen time and shared the ultimate parent guide for protecting your children in the internet.
I have mentioned in previous posts about the dangers of the internet but my posts have never really gone into much detail about online privacy.
I recently come across a guide that was very interesting to read. If you have 10 minutes free I suggest you give it a read.
The guide is made up of the following:
- The most common threats children can face online in 2018
- What content is not appropriate for children?
- Beware of predators on the network
- How to protect children against bullying online?
- Virtual scams: how to avoid them?
- Personal information should stay private!
- Malware and viruses: how to defend your child’s computer?
- Children’s Internet addiction: how to avoid it?
- Online gaming: the checklist for parents
The above links will direct you to the article.
I do hope this article is of use to you. I know I learnt a lot.