On October 2nd from 4pm-9pm St David’s is hosting an AMAZING student event. With banging offers, freebies, music and more.
- you can head to any entrance so there’s no need to queue
- you can arrive earlier for browsing and discounts will start from 4pm
- Stores are open for longer so you can arrive at any time during the event
- you won’t need to collect anything upon arrival at the centre. When you register, you will be emailed a PASS, so you can head straight in and start shopping
As most of my readers are aware, I love make up and beauty products. One of my favourite stores for all my beauty treats has to be Boots.
I was shopping there today and heard that Boots will be taking part in the student ‘lock in’ event.
Queen Street Boots and the smaller Boots store by John Lewis will have some fantastic offers and goodie bags for students who pop by.
What’s on offer at Boots?
The Queen Street Boots store will be offering:
- 10% off transaction for students
- majority of activity will be centered around the premium beauty houses with varying offers such as sample bags, goody bags, lucky dips, gift with purchase etc…
- Live lounge will also be in store to provide music and a great atmosphere
- Yumi and Uni hair and beauty salon will be there providing a braiding station for students to get some fab festival looks and there will also be a beauty therapist from the salon there
In Queen Street, it will be the premium beauty houses that will be the main attraction.
Offers in St Davids 2 Store (smaller store near John Lewis):
- 10% off transactions for students
- Yumi and Uni hair and beauty salon also in attendance; offering same activity as above
- Bibs Glitter Hut will be in store to give students the ultimate festival look and complimenting the braiding bar perfectly! They use bio degradable glitter and you can see their work on instagram @gaviwynemmy
Don’t miss your chance pre-register below and get your hands on that all-important Student Night pass.
To register and find out more information please visit https://stdavidscardiff.com/st-davids-student-night-2018